After FirePath & ChroPath, here is the future of XPath: SelectorsHub
As we all know FirePath was deprecated long back.
Then we got ChroPath and it helped us a lot but then it also came to the end as chropath creator stopped development & support on it. Chropath became outdated and deprecated.
But the great news, ChroPath Creator came up with an amazing Next Gen XPath tool SelectorsHub which just not changed the way we write xpath but also made possible to verify selectors for shadow DOM, nested shadow DOM and nested iframe.
SelectorsHub is a FREE browser plugin which supports all browser.
How to use SelectorsHub-
1. Open DevTools.
2. Click Click on the last sidebar tab on the right hand side, i.e. SelectorsHub
3. Here it will show all possible selectors for inspected element.
Inspect the element for which you want to generate the selector and it will generate all possible selectors for that element.
4. To build your own XPath or cssSelector, start typing in the selector input box.
5. SelectorsHub will automatically suggest all attributes and everything to complete Selectors quickly. Now you need not to copy and paste attribute values anymore. With this you can save a huge amount of time.
6. After typing, just press enter.
7. It will highlight all matching nodes and list them down in the SelectorsHub tab.
8. It will also scroll the web element to the viewable area.
9. To copy the selector's value, click on the copy icon.
10. To edit selector’s value, click on that selector value
To make best use of SelectorsHub, please follow this video by the SelectorsHub Creator himself-